söndag 8 november 2009

Black tin box, for private stuff!



Well, am I the only one who absolutely loves tin boxes?

About a time ago I bought this tin box at a garage sale and it was in a horrible blue colour in folk lore something.. The size of the tin box was to hard to resist so as you can see I bought it. First I painted it with white primer. And then the hole thing in black. The cross is not painted on. It's adhesive paper that I cut out the cross in.

This big thin box is now standing in my bathroom with all my... ehum... girlie stuff:) You know the things that are a bit more private?
And all to all it did cost me about 10 Euros.

2 kommentarer:

  1. heh hehe heh, black metal, heheheh he.
    *tihi*

    SvaraRadera
  2. You know I love them tin boxes too! And this one was fabulous! :)

    SvaraRadera